Saturday, March 21, 2009

Addendum

And of at once little significance and Great significance, I spoke into existence my desire to become a part - communally, sacramentally, wholly - of the Orthodox Faith to Father John Takahashi, my spiritual guide through the process of Catechism. Today I Named, proclaimed, the journey that I pray the Lord takes to kenotic completion: a life of Love in Christ, the Savior of all Mankind. I have been on this journey for a long time - since my baptism at age twelve (praise God!) - and now comes my next submission, my next step. I humbly ask for your prayers.

Glory to the Father and to the Son and to the Holy Spirit, now and ever and unto ages of ages. Amen.

Lord have mercy, Lord have mercy, Lord have mercy.

Though the prayers of our holy fathers, Lord Jesus Christ our God, have mercy on us, and save us.

Amen.

Your servant,
Zak Landrum

1 comment:

  1. I will keep you in my prayers, as always. And please keep me in yours...I continue to search for a church home, and more importantly a Christian community home. It has been difficult...but I'm trusting God.

    ReplyDelete