Friday, February 18, 2011

A New Focus

I'm re-branding my life. Again. Not exactly sure how it'll turn out, but thanks in advance for being along for the ride.

I'm transitioning this blog from "all about Zak" to "let's consider Orthodoxy together." An information-sharing tribe around the ancient Christian faith rather than a billboard of my most recent musings. The content should consistently fly beyond me.

I plan to post a range - basic information, personal accounts, bits of saint stories, and historical information, and hopefully your blog posts too! - but always in bite-sized snippits. No more ten-pagers.

Many of my previous, long-winded posts fell into the "Christian" discussion already (Annunciation, Father Mel, Making the sign of the cross). I'll begin labeling posts, too.

I must get better at getting out of the way of the things that I love.

1 comment:

  1. So good to see you blogging again, Zak. Looking forward to understanding more about Orthodoxy.

    ReplyDelete